Earn AIA Credits
Through-Wall Flashing Compatibility Sustainability and Performance
Understanding the performance characteristics, the recycled/recyclable content, ability to survive installation, and life cycle costs of the different through-wall flashing materials.
- AIA course rated HSW
- GBCI CMP for LEED Professionals
- Composition of each type of flashing and their effects on sustainabliity and life cycle costs.
- Have a better understanding of how to specify through-wall flashings and avoid compatibility issues.
- Understand the performance characteristics different types of commonly used cavity wall materials and how to create a reslient flashing system.
- Recognize necessary accessories and challenges of installation.
York’s Sales reps are experienced construction professionals. Their qualifications include formal manufacturer training and field experience.
Contact us to to set up an AIA Presentation today!